Bullet chess is a speed chess where you have less than 3 minutes to make all your moves in a times game. Bullet games can be even faster than this being set at 1 minute for all your moves in a game or even fast.
This page is dedicated to "Bullet Ones" - Bullet games where each player has one minute to play all their moves.
Click on the Bullet or Game number to open the Bullet One game you want to see:
Now is the time to submit your Bullet One games!
of the Month
Here we will record the Bullet one game of the month.
Benefits of Bullet One Games!
They help you ...
1. Practice openings not normally encountered during standard tournament play at slower time controls minimising the element of surprise.
2. Experiment with the weakest openings to see how the pieces do or do not cooperate effectively.
3. Visualise new patterns on the chessboard that would not normally arise in standard openings.
4. Experiment with gambits that are dubious or downright unsound!
5. Become familiar with your opening repertoire variations.
6. Test your tactical ability.
7. Provide some ideas about different pawn structures.
8. Help develop chess intuition.
9. Help in minimising emotional stress during time trouble problems.
10. Puts the fun back into chess.